Parents and Coaches,
Please read carefully for important information regarding registration and coaching application deadlines for Spring Baseball 2021.
Please register as early as possible to help us organize around the number of players. Due to COVID-19 and our ability to conduct the season, we have made some adjustments as follows:
- As of 2/23/21, we have been APPROVED by State and County Guidance on Youth Sports to resume baseball this season! Player assessments for the Rookie, Minor and Major divisions will be 3/6/21. Drafts and practices will follow in March. Opening games will start the weekend after Easter 4/10/21, and continue through the end of June.
- Spring 2021 Registration is open.
- Tee Ball - $80
- Farm - $100
- Rookie, Minor and Major - $120
- Registration will increase after player assessments on 3/6/21. The $10 deposit collected before 2/23/21 has been applied toward full registration fees.
- We are doing our best to prevent a register and refund scenario.
- If you log in you will see the amount of credit you have on file from last season. These credits from Spring 2020 will expire this season.
- If you have any questions please email us (email@example.com).
- If season is canceled after we have tryouts and print uniforms, uniform fee will be taken out of refund.
Coach application deadlines have been moved to 3/1/2021 for all divisions. These applications will be considered on qualifications, but also on a timely submission.
Here are the FINAL COVID Safety guidelines planned for the upcoming season...
COVID Safety Guidelines - Summary
COVID Safety Guidelines - Full
We look forward to getting your players back out on the field very soon! Look for more information to come in the days to follow.